Skip to Content
Departments - Department of the President
Functions and areas of activity
- Assistance to the President in planning and coordinating the governmental action, and also driving and monitoring the Governmental Programme and its strategic programmes.
- Government´s spokesperson.
- Government information and communication politics.
- Social participation and direct information to the citizens by motivating the multimedia and communication new technologies.
- Social and institutional relationships.
- Representation and projection of Euskadi in other countries.
- The following Governmental Politics: European Matters, Cross-Border and Inter-Regional Cooperation, communities and Basque Centres.
- Cooperation and Development.
- In the subject of gender, equal opportunity politics.
- Directing and coordinating the assistance of gender violence victims.
- Promotion of Human Rights and Social Harmony.
- Victims and historical memory´s direction and coordination.
- Run Autonomous Bodies, private law public entities and assigned public partnerships.
- All other power allocated to it by law and regulations.
Time to get working!