Departments - Employment and Social Policies
Functions and areas of activity
- Employment politics and profesional training for employment.
- Promotion of the social inclusion.
- Coordinating work life and family life.
- Community develpment.
- Social welfare and social services.
- Family counselling.
- Promotion of the conditions which make affective-sexual freedom easier.
- Voluntary work.
- Run the Autonomous Bodies, private law public entities and public partnerships assigned to the Department.
- All other power allocated to it by law and regulations.
The following are assigned to this Department:
- The autonomous administrative body Lanbide, the Basque Employment Service,
- The foundation Hobetuz - Fundación Vasca para la formación profesional continuada