Skip to Content
Departments - Economic Development and Infraestructures
Functions and areas of activity
- Industrial politics and corporate competitiveness.
- Innovación and technology.
- Information and Knowledge Society in the Basque society, without prejudice to the actions related to the use of the new technologies in the Administration and Government.
- Industrial and corporate internacionalisation.
- Energy and mines.
- Farming and livestock ordinance and promotion.
- Countryside development and its economic diversification.
- Livestock and mountains.
- Hunting and continental fishing.
- Farming, fishing and feeding industry and commercialisation.
- Forest first transformation industry.
- Processed food politics: certificate of origin and quality control of the processed food.
- Viticulture and oenology.
- Farming and nautical-fishing training.
- Farming and oceanographic investigation.
- Road infraestructure.
- Ground, maritime, fluvial and cable transportation.
- Heliports and airports.
- Ports and maritime matters.
- Run the Autonomous Bodies, private law public entities and public partnerships assigned to the Department.
- All other power allocated to it by law and regulations.
Time to get working!