Organization of income and expenditures of money
Time to get working!
Analyse the budgets page and answer the following questions:
- How much money was raised by each tax?
- Draw up a list of taxes, with the amounts collected, in descending order from the tax that raised most money to the one that raised least.
- Of the revenue from the different taxes in the territories of Araba, Bizkaia and Gipuzkoa, how much goes to the Basque Government?
- Apart from the money obtained from tax revenue, where does the Basque Government get the funding it needs to offer its services?
- Which department did the Basque Government spend most money on in 2015? How much?
- Which department came second?
- How much will be spent on education?
- List the other departments in descending order of money received.
- How much will the Basque Government spend in total this year?
- Ander's gross annual income is €17,540. Calculate how much his contribution to each department came to.
- Ikerne's gross annual income is €24,670. Calculate her overall contribution and the allocation of her contribution to each department.
- Now do the same for each of the following cases: